Emergency Mylar Thermal Blanket 52'x84' Silver

Monday, December 17, 2012

90% of Americans to blame for actions of mentally ill

I have Schitzophrenia, and AS and I'm only violent because I'm always degraded, harassed, threatened, mistreated, looked down upon, and especially taken advantage of ect. by bigots I'm normally peaceful around those that respect me, until they find out I have a mental illness, then they turn on me I hate being treated like an animal because of how others view mental illness. it's not contagious people! #stigma666 And guess what... The people that are the biggest bigots are those who are trained and paid to "help" the mentally ill, oh, and cops, especially cops, they think it's their job to purge their towns of the mentally ill by exaserbating the illness until it becomes a criminal issue. I'm beginning to feel a bit like a jew in hitler's germany, or like the salem witch trials. duhh, dey ain't think like us, dey bad, gotta get my shotgun and learned dem a lesson...


you are to blame american bigots, your treatment of the mentally ill has caused another tragedy, 90% of americans are responsible for this and other events, don't blame guns, blame yourselves!!!



1 comment:

  1. Ya, I agree with you people and especially the cop and wretched assholes. Peace and love to you.

    ReplyDelete